‘Hal’s 28th Annual Boston Marathon
Patriot’s Day, Monday April 21, 2014.
A Boston Tradition Continues with ‘Hal’s 28th Annual Marathon Day Ride.’
52 Total Miles. 26 miles each way.
- BYOB: Bring Your Own Bicycle!
- Cost: FREE
- Experience: All are welcomed!
- Date: April 21, 2014
- Start Time: 6:00am EST
- Estimated End Time: 10am
- Location: The front steps of ‘The Huntington Ave. YMCA’ , Boston, Ma. (Contact me for exact address)
- Weather: Rain or Shine.
- Pre-requisite: Must sign agreement form to participate in physical activity. Download link will be up soon.
- Contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to prepare for the ride.
- There is no competition. Ride at your own pace.
- Total is 52 miles. 26 miles each way.
- Weather elements! Dress accordingly.
- Be cautious of potholes!
- Be smart and alert to surroundings.
To join our ride please sign up at our Facebook event page: CLICK HERE!!!
To all participants of our 2008-2013 event.